Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

It's been too long

God I've been one lazy motherfucka. A 4 day 3 night cruise, a weekend of mad clubbing, a new job starting Monday (which I'm terrified I'll screw up but we'll see) and a couple of movies (300 and The History Boys) later, and this is my first post. I've been watching so much TV for the past few days - including one crazy session till 4AM on Friday morning - which is kinda sweet but somewhat of a distraction at the same time.

Exciting times ahead. And scary. But in a good way. I'll post some pictures from la cruise one of these days la. Haven't even uploaded them yet.

On another note, my wardrobe is depressing. I can't find anything I really want to wear. The purple FCUK t-shirt didn't get good reviews from anyone - gay or straight - who saw me in it. According to the Choo (who as we all know is an authority on all matters pertaining to fashion - he is in retail after all) it looks like fabric cut from a curtain. I think I might never wear that t-shirt again. WEI REN YOU BETTER BUY ME A SHIRT FROM RAOUL! Haha.

More updates to come soon hopefully. Toodles for now!

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Blogger mengsta said...

simon you STILL have not updated!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home