Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Back To School In Tiger Shoes

Taboo's uniform night was sure to be great fun, but with two jugs of vodka tonic, it was ecstatically thrilling! Meng, Lena and I danced like it was 1999 all over again - poor Choo wasn't feeling very well, but that's a whole other story. I love my AC uniform. I felt 16 all over again! ACS was definitely hot last night, with all the Taboo boys decked out in ACJC uniforms and Addie wearing a couple of AC outfits, including a Barker Road rugby jersey, if I wasn't hallucinating. It was just a night of pure revelry and debauchery, and it seemed that almost everyone was high, on one thing or another.

Meng didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on RI pants, so he switched sides and got a Thoburn jersey instead - he did stick to green I suppose. Our dear Nena wore her Anderson...maternity dress. That's the only way to describe it really. Wei Ren wasn't dressed up but you know what, it doesn't matter because by the end of the party, he still got ALL the attention anyway. I came to have a party, opened up a Barcadi!

As Wei Ren would say, woo! I love uniform parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home