Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, April 16, 2007

I Have Pictures

Lunch at the Line on Saturday. The food was decidedly average, maybe I expected too much of it. Tasted good la but nothing out of this world, except maybe the spicy prawn and squid salad (that I was afraid to take thanks to the evil squid that gave me food poisoning back in Phuket). The selection though, was most impressive. And the company was great. Here are some pictures!


The AC dudes, the Trinity, and the Samazozis. We're you're samazozis, samazozis will never leave youuu...
All together now.

Just came back from dinner and drinks with Michael, had a really good time. It's funny how we seem to be cut from the same cloth and yet are two completely different people. Regardless, after 8 years we're still laughing and having fun, which is great.

I have a mild headache now. Going to sleep. Bye!

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM , Blogger mengsta said...

LA SIMONINA 21 Y.O. ALREADY!
cannot be like janet 20y.o.!

ALL YOUR BIATCHES ARE BELONG TO US

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home