Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, September 18, 2006

It's fucking Monday already!

And I'm still awake! One word - off! Yes I finally consumed my off for Tech Mob, and of course I have nothing eventful planned at all. I was on the way to Cali today (the gym of course) when I literally bumped into Lena at the junction. It was nice to see her again. And I realise that I actually have readers! Yay...

Or is that 'a reader'?

Anyway, I DESPERATELY need to revamp the wardrobe. What I have now is simply an amalgamation of random, generally dull, blah clothes. I need something more cohesive, something with a theme, a collection that expresses who I am as an individual. And no that doesn't mean having a closet full of tacky clothes with the brands ostentatiously displayed for all to see. I CAN be subtle you know. I just don't have the money. Anyone care to give me 10 grand?

Right now I'm thinking jeans. A good pair of jeans can do wonders for you. Seriously, if you're going to spend big money on something, spend it on jeans. They're a worthy investment. That and bags. Ok they're not fucking Picassos that will appreciate in value or anything but you can use them for years (unlike most t-shirts that you don't feel like wearing yet again after they've been round the block a few times). Jeans and bags. Those are the two things I want most. And of course t-shirts. The ironic thing is although they're not really worthy investments in the sense that you won't wear them too often for very long, it's precisely because you won't wear them after a while that you have to constantly buy new ones. The wonders of fashion. What an epiphany! I'm so proud of myself that, I HAVE CRY. Ok enough nonsese. Time to sleep. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home