Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Life Has A Funny Way...

Doesn't it? Anyway, I'm putting it all aside and going to have a (hopefully) banging time in Bangkok. I shall arrive in an ensemble as splendid and utterly FABULOUS as what Diana Ross wore to that black comedian's funeral.

She's FABULOUS! What a DiVA!
Ok yeah I won't be a tenth as fabulous as that unfortunately. But I will come back with enough clothes and shit to last me for a few MONTHS, which would allow me to rebuild my RAPED, DEPLETED bank account. 2005 has been a watershed year for me seriously. I woke up this year. It's about damn time. 2006 will be about living life the way I always wanted to but never did. Hopefully. Will do one of those new year things when I return. Twars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home