Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Cool Shit



Just beautiful. Nature in all her fucking majesty. And MY GOD the Gold Coast seems like somewhere I would love to live. Thriving city by the damn beach with the ocean stretching into the horizon. I LOVE big cities. And I LOVE the beach. Perfect match. Actually I have been to the Gold Coast. In 1996, nearly a DECADE ago. Didn't really make an impression on me back then. I guess Oz has changed considerably. Haven't actually been Down Under since '99 so yeah. Damn so many places so little time...and money =(

I think Honolulu would be something like this too. Oh and Miami. But I'm not really in the mood for hurricanes and such.

-even though I try I can't let go, something in your eyes captured my soul-

shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home