Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Dinner for 3

Well I just returned from town. Had dinner with Cindy and Shao at Marche. Being around the two of them makes you want to be in love. It really does. I feel good right now and that's cuz I dun have to report to that place tomorrow! Am on leave =D. And what a COINCIDENCE I also miss the 2.5 km run =( ... =)

Enough with the spastic faces. I'm listening to Kylie's Better The Devil You Know right now and it sounds so...GOOD on this computer's speakers! Oh now that bro is back living with us again (and turning our house into a damn refugee camp), I got dad to install the router software on my hardisk so I can access the internet from the computer in my room! It feels much better to be doing this in my own room, although for the LONGEST time my brother's room was as good as my own. I even wanted to knock down the wall seperating our rooms to give myself more space. How things have changed.

And poor Lindsay Lohan got into a car accident because of the paparazzi. These damn people never did learn from Princess Diana did they? I say this with a nagging disquiet in my heart because well, yours truly is usually one of the first people to view the pictures that the paparazzi take the moment they are up on the internet. Talk about hypocrisy. I do hate hypocrites. Which explains why I hate myself sometimes I suppose. I'd like to think of myself as a very to-the-point, straight to your face kindda guy, but there is this element of hypocrisy occasionally.

I've been feeling a lot more peaceful over the past two days. A lot more settled. The intense sadness and despair is still there, but it seems to have faded into the background, taken a back seat once more. I suppose that's a good thing though I wonder how long I can keep up this charade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home