Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, October 27, 2008

One More Time

One Year Ago

Saturday, October 27, 2007
Sell Me Candy
'When you really like somebody, you'll disregard all the warning signs, whatever people may say, and just follow what your heart tells you to.'

I just said the above over the phone. Which is irony at its finest because I was referring to someone else but might as well have been talking about myself. It was as though I was screaming to the person at the other end 'AND THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!'

Sunday, October 28, 2007
Shock And Awe
Hmmm...I kept telling myself last night, as I looked around at the pretty/famous faces, that I was a pretty good catch myself and that you didn't deserve me. And then I looked at you. And it almost broke my heart in two.

Funny.

Its scary how that brief journey into 'lifestyles of the rich and famous' (dinner at damn nice 6th Ave bungalow) was exactly a year ago. And how much some things have changed since then, while some things haven't. Presently I am helpless as ever, although this is more a case of me not deserving you.

In trying to close the door on a big 'what if', I've invariably opened other little 'what ifs' from the past. And their ghosts have come back to haunt me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home