Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hips Don't Lie

On a whim, I decided to join Jin for hip hop at Cali today. Let's just say that I suck really bad but at least I tried something different (and indeed something I've always wanted to do).

I have a vague headache now from half-sleeping (ie. not really sleeping and not really staying awake either) for the past few hours. In the future, when in doubt, just sleep. It's ridiculously hard to concentrate when you have what feels like a big... blob of matter - weighing on your head.

Been finding it very hard to concentrate on work recently. Or to motivate myself. All the allures of yore - the NYU degree, the plump student exchange, the starting salary of an International (or even better, and more deluded, a White Shoe) law firm - no longer hold the attraction they once do. Who am I kidding, the latter still does haha. But I have more perspective now, I'd like to think.

One step at a time.

Oh oh oh one 'Womanizer' currently sits pretty at number one on American I-Tunes, after less than 24 hours. TPOB indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home