Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boo Hoo Hoo

Continuing the trend of being unable to eat Summit food, we headed down to Coro for lunch and fortuitously, Meng was there too. We had lunch together before saying our goodbyes. It was sad having to say goodbye to him all over again, but on the bright side I may not have to wait a whole year for his next trip back home.

We also said our goodbyes to Kevin Gray and our applause said it all.

Jin and I then headed down to Biennale at City Hall and some former barracks place called South Beach Development, I believe. Some of the stuff was pretty memorable, I think my favorite was still the field of intricate plant-like structures that were all black when viewed from one end and then showed their true burst of colours when seen from the other. I was telling Jin we should be doing more different stuff like this. I had a lot of fun.

Choices choices. I've made some pretty big ones over the past couple of weeks, I think I'll be making a few more over the course of the year, but after today I'm all the more certain that for better or worse, I'm sure of what I want and will give it all I have.

This was from Meng's blog and I shall take the liberty of reproducing it here.

"other observations I have made:
the sun shines brighter, the birds sing sweeter, the grass is greener, the smiles are happier, the walks seem shorter, the colours seem more vivid, and the heart feels more.... ALIVE.

ok mushy disgusting rose-tinted glasses vision of love is almost over, I just want to add one more thing - never back down from something just because you think it won't go smoothly, sometimes all it takes is some guts and you can actually get what you want!"

I miss him already. And I'm always missing you, before the goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home