Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Britney Clinton

Fuck my 2 favorite women have not had a good day. As you all know by now, Hei Ren Obama has won the Iowa caucus. I'm not racist (despite what Jin may think haha), but I just don't see him as a viable candidate nationally. Or maybe I'm just a sour grapes Clintonian. I think Mike is influencing me. I would actually go so far as to say that if Obama secured the nomination, I would actually support a Republican candidate (not that my support counts, but in theory you know...). McCain and Giuliani would make for good presidents I think. But looking at who won the Republican primary, Mr Baptist Preacher from the South Chuck fucking Norris supported Mike Huckabee...I think I'd still end up voting (again, I know I'm not able to) blue. But let's see how all this pans out. There's New Hampshire in 5 days. But if Clinton doesn't win that she's in big trouble.

And of course Britney, never content to be quiet for more than a few weeks, and always with an eye for creating her own tsunami wave of headlines when there are other breaking news stories, has been hospitalized and is being tested for drugs and alcohol blahblahblah AS IF NO ONE ELSE CONSUMES ALCOHOL. The drugs part...well, plenty of Americans (and some Singaporeans I know studying in the States) have done soft drugs too so what's the fucking problem. Oh she has kids. Well then she should lose them. And continue with her career. But people will then say she doesn't care about them blahblahblah. So bitch can never win. It's not like she doesn't make it hard for herself but...aiya whatever.

The past few days have been pretty normal. Although today was memorable. Played tennis with Jin, Joel and Lisa! I don't know how much tennis we actually played, as opposed to picking up balls, but what was most unique was that it started POURING around half an hour into our game and we just went on playing in the pelting rain, which seemed relentless. It was damn fun. And damn unhealthy also. The sun came out, and then it started to rain again, and then the sun came out, and it poured a while later. Can the weather like, make up its mind?

After tennis went up to Jin's place and had delicious fried rice and then we just nuaed and watched the Simpsons Movie. Wanted to go rollerblading but we were too sian (sorry Lisa!) although it ended up raining so it's probably good that we stayed home.

Jinesh went to sleep and I...what did I do...finished my article and waited for him to get up. But the wait was worth it la. We had a fucking nice dinner. His maid's cooking is amazing. We had ribs, some mushroom thingy, salmon, corn soup, sambal prawns and vegetables with creamy sauce. It was a 'modest meal' apparently, according to Jin.

Anyway we're off to club now.

Urm, yesterday swam with Rachel at my place and went for party at JS's friend's house which is very nice and her cooking is good too. Day before was FOCC stuff followed by dinner with Mike at Sam's Curry which was disappointing to be honest.

Yeah got to go. Bye.

"Fuck Iowans la"
"Obama should be killed. Then Clinton can get the nomination"
"Aiya Britney's kids should just die la. That will solve the problem"
My 3 quotable quotes for the day

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Blogger mengsta said...

WALAU HOW CAN KILL BRITNEYS KIDS? give them to k fed and forget they ever existed la

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home