Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

And We're Off

My first day of 2008. Let's see. Bailed on halfway through an outing (was it a date? I have no idea) - always fun.

Went to town to gym.

Watched Across the Universe and then had dinner and long chatting session with Wei Ren and Jin. Punctuated by plenty of laughter. Laugh until can die.

See I told you nothing actually changes from one year to another.

But it wasn't so bad.

EDIT: I was just looking back on old posts (as I am wont to do) and came across the most disgusting thing ever. From March 2006. Jin you should stop reading now.

"Oh well. I shouldn’t complain about army life. I have it a lot, and I mean a LOT better than most other people out there. Seriously I do. I know it’s an Asian value or something to be modest and self-depreciating, but I have it SO MUCH BETTER than most of you. And I’m going to be SO MUCH MORE SUCCESSFUL than most of you too. Sorry. I know, I know, truth hurts."

Of all the obnoxious things I've said over the years, this one probably takes the cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home