Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Amidst Intense Mugging

Me: *Feels light-headed, starts laughing like a maniac* "I feel damn funny la. My head is light. I think the bimbo-ticy is rubbing off on me!"

Cheryl: "Oh no look at my hair!"

*1 minute later*

Jinesh: "Simon what have we gotten ourselves into? This bimbo square quagmire!"

Cheryl: *looks up* "Huh?"

Jinesh and I start laughing.

Cheryl: *looks at Leon's small laptop* "Eh his thing is so small!"

Gotta love it la! And there's still Sam! This is what makes school - and all the attendant studying and mugging - tolerable, even fun.

Am studying *fairly* hard...which is not something I'm used to doing for extended periods of time. I mean, I mugged during the 'O's and 'A's la but this is just some 15% test. And yet the pressure is there.

It's 9.55 and I'm still in school and some person is blasting "Let's Get It Started" for some strange reason.

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?

2 Comments:

At 5:50 AM , Blogger mengsta said...

Simon.... I don't mean to be anal-retentive or anything but seriously what happened to your spelling?

"Admist Intense Mugging"?

 
At 5:53 AM , Blogger mengsta said...

"Bimbo-ticy?" shouldnt it be bimbo-city?

the spelling... it sucks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home