Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Santa Monica

Mambo + Phuture last night was fun la, all things considered. It was worth the money and the time and the inevitable grumpiness just to listen to Andrea shoot her mouth off at supper. The best part is that she probably doesn't even mean to offend. Loves the "I give her credit for having the intelligence to make it to law school" comment! And "Fong-fucking-Seng". She's fab.

I'm feeling very Savage Garden-ey now.

"I knew I loved you before I met you"

"magenta feelings take up shelter in the base of my spine sweet like a chica cherry cola"

"beauty so unavoidable, everywhere you turn it's there. I sit and wonder what am I doing here?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home