Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Simon Is

If I updated the status column on my Facebook profile ever day this past week, it would have been something like this.

Sat : trying to complete his Closed Memo
Sun : looking forward to tonight!
Mon : never going to dance on the podium sans clothes again...or maybe not
Tue : thrilled to have discovered delicious Katsu Don
Wed : studying in school for the entire day waiting for nightfall
Thu : LIKE DAMN HAPPY CAN? Mostly. Move bitch.
Fri : irritated by deliberate bad grammar
Sat : still very hung up and confused

Am meeting JS in town for lunch, and then I'll probably nest in some corner by my sad self (while he goes off to meet his other half to do other half-sey stuff and I swear I'm not bitter) and study. Tomorrow is JBJ...looking forward to it very much. School is starting again and I'm sort of sad because...get this...it's going to fly by so quickly. We'll be done with the first semester before you know it. Which sort of sucks because I want to be a uni student forever. Ok not exactly, although I wouldn't particularly mind if I came from a family with deep pockets. VERY deep. Then I could be a uni student for the rest of my life, for all I care.

And by that I mean being young forever la, not like a certain 455 year old candidate.

-Sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out-Avril

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home