Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Comeback!

Shall be heading to Tekong tomorrow, after more than 8 months. And this time I won't be marching around like a chao recruit. Wahaha. I've been in such a massive MADONNA phase really. The video for Hung Up is not what I hoped for tho'. Although the PINK outfit with mandatory butt-cheek flaunting HOTPANTS is just DIVINE. And yes I am trying to get at least ONE ticket for the exclusive Madonna party at Zouk. I don't care if I have to go alone. Ok maybe I will but it'd be well worth it. Let's not forget that the bitch IS already 47, how many more new album release parties could there possibly be?

The GOLDEN WEEK is coming. I can FEEL it. Yes yes. Although I wonder just how golden it really is gonna be. Tong that dumbfuck got extras GALORE and will thus be spending his hari raya (or is it deepavali ah fuckit I don't giveadamn) in camp. My goodness I've been feeling so VACUOUS lately. Don't feel like analyzing anything. Don't feel like reading The Economist. Just want to slip back into popculturejunkie, airy-headed, himbotic, shallow, not-a-care-in-the-fucking-world mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home