Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Internet Is For... Wasting Time

Seriously.

I wanted to write a nice, long post on my weekend but I'm lazy. Avenue Q on Thurs was great. Very relatable la. Not exactly of course but I could draw out bits and pieces and commiserate with the sum. 'There's a fine line, between love and a waste of time'.

Fri was spent at the Law Soc quiz at Penny Black followed by the inaugural 'guys night out' with Jin and Leon. We ended up lying down on the grass in the middle of a roundabout off Boat Quay, after potent Kiwi margaritas (I took quite a lot of beer before that at the quiz and it wasn't half as heavy-head inducing). Only got home at 5ish in the morning.

Sat was gym with Jin at Bugis and then dinner, and then to Starbucks for... studying. I had a delicious nutty toffee thing that set me back $7.

And now I'm at home and bored and knowing I should be studying but unable to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home