Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Let's Share Some Pie

The past couple of weeks have been a rather novel experience, in that I've been eating quite a bit of academic humble pie. I mean, to be brutally honest, I really wanted in on Copenhagen and well, I didn't take part in Mallals with the intention of not getting through the first round. What's more, the semi-final topic is US Supreme Court-esque as arguments will be made with reference to the Constitution and the theory of separation of powers etc (that's how I would have approached it anyway), which all sounds like a lot of fun. Of course it'd have been really hard work too, so I guess that's looking at the glass half-full. As far as I'm concerned, Year One is over and the slate is wiped clean - anything I achieved as a freshman was great and all, but I'm looking forward and don't intend to rest on my laurels. Which makes the setbacks rather discouraging I suppose. But hey what can one do about these things? The vicissitudes of life.

Anyway, Jin and I watched Leonard's performance today and it was much better than I'd expected. The choreography was tight, some of the sequences were rather mesmerizing, and there was plenty of Leonard to see - ie. money well spent.

Gosh I'm about as interesting as a box of hair tonight.

I can't conceive a life without you and that scares me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home