Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Don't You Think

Isn't it ironic? Now that Obama is behind McPalin in the polls, he's running to the Clintons to help him win an election that by all accounts should have been a stroll in the park for the Democrats.

Why?

Because at the end of the day, only the Clintons can win elections for the Democrats

Maybe they should have thought long and hard about that before nominating Obama. And maybe Obama should have thought about that before passing over Hillary for VP.

I can't say that the prospect of a McPalin victory and Hillary running again in 2012 (and winning) doesn't send tingles down my spine. It'd be like Reagan - Reagan - Bush - Clinton all over again. Bush - Bush - McPalin - Clinton. That would make me very happy.

But as I said before, the prospect of another 4 years of the GOP in power is very unattractive.

So I'm going to be sitting on the fence come November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home