Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wanderlust

I've been making a mental list of all the places I must, and have yet to, visit.

In no order of merit (because I want to go to ALL of them)
1. Alaska
2. Italy (especially Venice and Rome)
3. Paris
4. Croatia (the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Dubrovnik and the Plitvice Lakes)
5. Maldives/Mauritius/Seychelles
6. Russia (Moscow, St Petersburg - the Hermitage!)
7. Egypt
8. Turkey
9. South Africa
10. Cuba
11. North Korea
12. New Zealand

Which makes me question my choice of holiday destinations for the year. Damn you Uncle Sam.

I shall strive to hit most of these places by the time I hit 30. Which also means that I need to find me a job that pays a shitload of money, and yet affords me enough free time to actually travel. Which means that I am in the wrong profession. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home