Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Friday, May 09, 2008

The First Day

Waiting, yearning, hype, expectation. So how did I actually spend it? In a very mundane way, but I'm actually happy because I managed to get quite a number of things done (by my procrastinator standards).

1. Got cheap(er) HK tix for Meng and Christine
2. Went to school (not my fault) for FOCC meeting which lasted for 3 hours
3. Got my Paul Smith pants altered at Far East
4. Procured first book for the summer, Anna Karenina (Meng I finally used up your Borders voucher haha), which I am told is a heavy read. But when you've spent close to a year reading the self-important - and sometimes plain archaic - judgments of decrepit, verbose old men, anything is possible. I bumped into Rohai at Borders and he was telling me that Oprah has a fantastic study guide for AK (it was a summer selection for her book club some years ago) on her website. At least the bish is useful for something I guess
5. (Surprisingly) found screen protector at I-shop, I didn't think they'd have any i-phone related stuff, since, you know, we're not supposed to have it and all... Replaced defective one the moment I got home and my phone looks damn sexy and new all over again =)
6. Hit the gym for the first time in a fortnight. Painfully evident that I haven't been working out. I hate not going for a period because it shows in the weights and stamina... and every time I make some progress an extended absence means it all comes to naught... I haven't been stacking on weights for the longest time. But its a start. A re-introduction if you will, and I intend to gym very regularly this summer

And that's what I did. I'm not usually so productive. Almost didn't want to get pants done/purchase screen protector/go to gym at one point or another. But I did it ALL. Haha. I'm so proud of myself. Gimme a cookie will ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home