Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

SHEET!

If I could re-live today, I would. Even if it means having to rush through the Botanic Gardens to school, lugging a bag full of clothes, sweating like a bloody pig on a roast by the time I get to BTC. Even if it means having to sit through a never-ending LAWR class. Because what happened today was completely fucked up and my fault. And I am so sorry for the people who were affected by it.

And the best part was, I was thinking that it would make a great legal hypothetical. Who should Jinesh sue? Nalli, who was driving, Simon, who assumed responsibility, or ZX for vicarious liability?

Haha.

Yes I'm able to laugh even in situations such as these. But I really am very sorry for all the trouble caused =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home