Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's Li-Ann Bitch!

Porkchops!
She's back to give us more! Initially content to leave the public debate on 377A to her lackey, the honorable 40 year old spinster has thrown down her gauntlet and shown her cards. To be perfectly honest, I haven't read her speech in full because
1) I'm fucking busy
2) What I've managed to skim through pisses me off

Now I know why Stuart Koe was so upset about what she said. I remember saying, just last night, that I didn't understand why he took it so personally...and now I know, because I feel the same way.

It's true what Greg said during SLS today. We only tend to care about ideas of justice and fairness when it affects us. It's very individualistic (call it selfish if you will) but it rings true.

Anyway, props where they're due, Her Rectal Highness (What IS with her obsession with the rectum and it's various functions anyway? Does she LACK a rectum? Should we PROCURE one for her?) is evidently very intelligent and eloquent. Actually I would know that. Because, lest we forget, she was the one who interviewed me back in the beginning of '06.

I am in no position, academically or intellectually, to pick apart her argument. All I can say is, I don't need a degree from Oxbridge or the Ivy League to tell right from wrong. All the qualifications in the world don't count for shit when you're a bitter, repressed, aging spinster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home