Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Let Me Break The Ice!

Mon 31 Dec 2007
SQ 672
Singapore (SIN - Changi Intl) 01:05 - Nagoya (NGO - Chubu Intl) 08:15
Economy Class
B777-200

Tue 08 Jan 2008
SQ 631
Tokyo (NRT - Narita) 09:25 - Singapore (SIN - Changi Intl) 19:05
Economy Class
B777-200

Osaka, Tokyo, you Harujuku Girls, damn you got some wicked style! I'd love to see Taiwan someday but right now, it's all about Japan baby! Ready, set, go!

Cold as fire baby, hot as ice!!

Now I just need to focus on my studies (only a month to go before exams) and get you out of my head. And my heart.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, when do your exams end?

and btw, GO JAPAN NEH TELL ME YOU WANT TO DIE IS IT!

(i have things i want from there. -meekvoice =x)

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger craptasticqueer said...

My last paper is 6th Dec or something. Damn stress got stupid LAWR Research Memo to do...worst thing ever.

Haha we're looking for more people to travel with so you're most welcome to join us if you want =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home