Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Krrazay!

Woke up at 6 something to do my contract tutorial, went in for tutorial, went to library to research, headed to law club room for OGL interviews at 1 and stayed there till 6, went to NLB and wrote out my marketing comm proposal while waiting for Jin to gym, went for dinner and bao bao cha and now I'm at home, fucking tired, and having to read up on a topic I haven't studied for LAWR Research. And I just spent the last hour on the phone with Mike, listening to his misadventures in NY. Try Broadway and 88th instead of 88 East Broadway LOLOL. Let's not go into that. It's crazy I tell you.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 Comments:

At 12:49 AM , Blogger Lom said...

OMG HE WENT BROADWAY AT 88TH INSTEAD OF EAST BROADWAY 88? hahah aiyo so poor thing

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger craptasticqueer said...

ya the taxi driver drove him all the way uptown and then realised she was headed in the wrong direction and drove round and round for an hour and asked directions from 5 other drivers and 2 pedestrians. when he got out of the cab his parting shot was "you need driving retraining" or something. and he didn't pay her

 
At 4:45 AM , Blogger Lom said...

aiyo siao. broadway and 88th is like just 20 blocks away from columbia and therefore almost in HARLEM.ahaahah the perils of taxis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home