Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

MeMeMe

Ok one more thing. Just came across this and I just had to put it up because, well, I'm shameless that way. This was in Friday's New Paper...yes unfortunately my first mention in local print media HAS to be from the trashiest excuse for a tabloid out there but oh well...

"First-year law student Andrea Loh, 19, said she was moved to tears at hearing Cindy's words.

She said: 'I realised that we Singaporean students have a laid-back and comfortable student's life, while there are others, like Cindy, who have to fight to get a degree.'

Mr Simon Huang, 21, also a first-year law student, said: 'I'm glad I came for this talk. It put a human face to the suffering that we've read about in the newspapers.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home