Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Idols & Icons

Quite scary actually. The latest waxworks of Madam Tussad's unveiled!

Gotta love Cher and Madonna.

I do wonder what attacts me to female singers. Look at my I-pod and the true extent of this abnormally is exposed.

1. Hung Up - Madonna - 161
2. A Public Affair - Jessica Simpson - 98
3. Sorry - Madonna - 81
4. Just Want You To Know - BSB - 68
5. One - Mary J Blige ft U2 - 66
6. Get Together - Madonna - 63
7. We Belong Together - Mariah - 63
8. SOS - Rhianna - 61
9. Hips Don't Like - Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean - 60
10. Jump - Madonna - 57
11. Don't Forget About Us - Mariah - 51
12. Fall To Pieces - Avril Lavigne - 50
13. Invisible - Ashlee Simpson - 49
14. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson - 48
15. Get Right (Remix) - J Lo ft. Fabolous - 44
16. My Only Wish This Year - Britney - 42
17. Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson - 42
18. Bad Girl - Madonna - 38
19. Over - Lindsay Lohan - 37
20. Something I Never Had - Lindsay Lohan - 37

You may realise that the only song here without any female vocals is the BSB's Just Want You To Know...which is really just a rehash of Since U Been Gone. Nick Lachey is actually at #21 with What's Left Of Me - 36 spins. But to find the next male-only song you would have to scroll all the way down to #75(!!) where you will find Greenday's Wake Me Up When September Ends - 25 spins.

IT'S TRAGIC!

I'm surprised to see Bad Girl in the top 20. Excellent tune. For those of you wondering why Britney only has one entry in the top 20, I have this theory that I've already listened to sooo much of her in the past (this list is only from the Simon I-Pod era, which began in July '05), on my DISCMAN and MD Player. Oh how times have changed from those days!

You can tell quite a bit about me from my playlist. Mainly that I have RUBBISH taste in music. Haha. Or should I say, its very commercial la. I have no patience for Tori Amos or Bjork or Ella Fitzgerald, and I make no pretenses about it. Looking at the list does make me feel a tad embarassed tho'. AIYO it's very TRASHY la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home