Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Beauty & The Beast



What can I say, love is blind. La Lopez looking STUNNING at the American Express Gala (what's THAT about anyway?), while hubby Marc looks urm...well moving on.
Jenny Lo, even at age 35 (or is that 36, the lying BITCH!) is in my opinion the epitome of beautiful. Just so radiant. Almost makes me wanna...hahaha

Just cause I can't seem to get enough of this look...LOVE the hair



Say what you want about Jennifer, she's a CLASSY lady with plenty of STYLE and GLAMOUR to boot. And I for one think she's pretty down to earth and actually
nice. Just another victim of a manipulative and ungrateful media that has managed to brainwash the public into perceiving celebrities the way they want them to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home