Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

A Picture Paints A Thousand Words

Indeed it does. And I can't seem to post pictures for some reason. Why is that? Are the two Jenny Lo pictures so DAMN beautiful that anything else doesn't deserve to be in their presence? Sigh. I hate my life right now. To quote the infinite wisdom of the SAGE Avril Lavigne, "Monday's comming the day I hate...a a ate". You know I was looking at the play count of my I-Pod and my top 5 songs since July were

1. Just Want You To Know BSB
2. Since U Been Gone Kelly Clarkson
3. We Belong Together Mariah Carey
4. Fall To Pieces Avril Lavigne
5. Don't Lie Black Eyed Peas

Apart from the SHAME of having BSB at #1, I observed two things. Notice all 5 songs have very similar themes? It nicely sums up my past few months really. I wonder when this rollercoaster cycle will come to an end. I'm very sick and tired of it. Ya and horror of horrors, Britney only has ONE entry in the top 30, 'Shadow' at #30! That will not do la! I guess the explanation for that is that I've listened to all her damn songs so many times over the past few years that I just don't listen to them so much anymore. When (if) new material comes out, WATCH OUT BITCHES! MuaHAHA. I am just DYING waiting for Hung Up to leak. Every little thing that you say or do, I'm hung up, I'm hung up on youuu. Waiting for your call baby night and day, I'm fed up, I'm tired of waiting on you.

Today I met Michael for a decadent lunch at the Hyatt. Pete's Place. All you can eat for $50 (actually $25 cuz of the card =D). Out of the guys I still keep in touch with, I've known him longest. Comming to 7 years (or 6 if you factor in our year long war). I can be so terribly petty at times and of course that has resulted in some friendships being ruined. After lunch we indulged in some shopping...I bought this really cool T-shirt from AX at Paragon. Lalala. It's got the words UTOPIA spelled out on the front in red in a cursive font and below that the ALL IMPORTANT 'Armani Exchange'. =/ That's what I'm paying for really. Sometimes I can be such a brandwhore. But hey if you HAVE the cash...spend it! Besides pay comes in next week so you can expect to see me welcoming more things into my collection. I love shopping. And I love dogs. Today I took my bro's dog for a walk (it's in my uncle's house for now...LONG LONG story la) and really...it was one of those mesmerising moments. You know like when you watch a plane land or view a sparkling bay from a bridge. Get what I mean? One of those experiences that just stays in your mind and transcends everything else. And yeah I love dogs and it pisses me off that as long as I'm living with my parents (actually my MUM), I can never have one.

Daddy's back for the week. It's nice to see him back again. Absence does make the heart grow fonder in some cases. Of course sometimes it's out of sight out of mind. Sigh. In a week's time he'll be off to Houston TX for a good 2 months. I dunno whether to think him lucky or cursed. URGH and he is playing this very irritating Chinese folk song CD right now. I'm sorry I have a zero tolerance policy for this kindda crap.

Wad else. I'm still pissed I can't post pics. It would make this place so much more interesting. Meanwhile just admire those two GORGEOUS pics of Jennifer.

Bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home