Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Bitta Sista

Oh dear I do realise that the previous post makes me seem like such a bitter old queen. I am...amused...that said person is experiencing what said person sort of put me through. I'm not even quite sure if it really is what it is, but I am quite convinced. Apologies for being so cryptic. It makes perfect sense to me and that's all that matters. It's not even about revenge. Ok maybe a little. Just good ol KARMA biting someone in the ass.

On to happier things.



=O I told myself I wouldn't do it, and I know that this is a rather TACKY thing to do, but my goodness isn't my new purchase just gorgeous? If you don't think so then...well...it's probably more than you can afford so EAT THAT BITCHES. Nah just kidding.

Boss owns me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home