Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Don't be too smart for your own good

That's basically the message of Duplicity, when Julia Roberts and Clive Owens' characters finally realize what's gone down.

Some would say the show itself is almost too intelligent for its own good, for - and I quote Michael - 'the average Singaporean isn't going to get this'. I'd like to have more faith in the average Singaporean, but alas, I do have my doubts. Let's put it this way - if you're reading my blog you'll probably get it pretty easily.

The movie's very jet-set, starting off in Dubai and running through Rome, London, Miami, the Bahamas, Zurich and various other locales while New York City (where else?) looms in the present. I like.

Ok I intended to type out something longer but the words are just not flowing freely tonight urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home