Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you

Towards the end of the night, this little ditty unexpectedly came on, and despite some great songs played earlier (Pokerface OMG!; Suck; Womanizer and Circus; When I Grow Up; Don't Stop The Music and Unfaithful etc), I had the most fun dancing to this. During the first chorus, we faced each other in a circle, arms over backs, and jumped in tandem. It was exhilarating. The lyrics were optimistic ('live every second like it was my last one') but slightly melancholy ('I loved you once, needed protection'), the melody poignant, the song spoke to me in a way few songs do.


Sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind

You're still a part of everything I do, you're on my heart just like a tattoo

And the bridge, oh the bridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home