Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

When I am through with you, there won't be anything left

After 13 weeks its finally over. Damages is the only TV show I would actually schedule my life around (yes I actually still watch shows on television at regular time-slots) and for good reason. The ending didn't disappoint, and Patty Hewes is a tough bitch for sitting though that conversation with Ellen after she had been stabbed.

So what's the Singapore equivalent? Working for an SC in Drew? Haha I wish.

Life always fucks with me, sometimes in nice, unexpected ways, but ultimately, I am still fucked. Time isn't on our side, and yet it seems to past so damn quickly the couple of times we've been together.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home