Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Broken Strings

This has been a regular fixture on my playlist since I rediscovered the joys of downloading music. I listen to it because its a beautiful song which encapsulates the feeling of falling out of love with someone, a subject which isn't broached as frequently as say, falling in love (Underneath the Stars), or missing someone (We Belong Together) or post breakup euphoria (So What).

I listen to it because misery enjoys a melancholic melody. Because sometimes I wish my strings were broken, they're better off that way when they're not being strum.

But alas my strings are resilient - after all they've been through, and despite the power of logic and reason, they refuse to snap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home