Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back In Black

Well well, I feel slightly dislocated, sitting at my desk after almost 26 days. I cannot possibly put more than 3 weeks of experience into words, but there are certain 'moments' that are worthy of mention - my first snow, ice-skating in Bryant Park, Central Park, Woodbury Common, the library of Congress, walking across the Brooklyn Bridge at sunset, taking in the view of Lower Manhattan from the promenade in Brooklyn, lounging in Cloud 9 on the 87th floor of the Hyatt in Shanghai...

And I must add random Christmas caroling and random NYE party at random Chelsea apartment to the list.

I have tons of pictures, and they may seem boring to most (because I like taking shots sans people), but to me they encapsulate the experience that was New York City, Washington D.C. and (sort of) Shanghai (wouldn't mind never returning there really).

So here's to the next holiday, wherever it may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home