Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Worst Hangover Ever

Ok I know I am going to sound like a loser but... I am still hungover from Saturday night (it's Monday night now for those of you in different time zones). My head vaguely hurts, my mum persists in lecturing me about the ill-effects of alcohol and how 'as a student' I should not be 'doing this to yourself' during term time. Really annoying. And I am supposed to start on Public Law tutorial now but can't seem to get into that mode - so perhaps there is a kernel of truth to what my mum is saying.

All I want to do now is plan for my next holiday.

1 Comments:

At 5:11 AM , Blogger mengsta said...

just drink plenty of water... and take 2 tabs of panadol.. i don't think hangovers are supposed to last 2 days anyway

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home