Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A GOOD look better yet a HOOD look

"All I can say in the meantime is beyonce please don't pull a britney on us anytime soon and you're on your way to cracking my top 5 female artistes ever!!!"

When I read that on SAMAZOZI'S blog I went 'bitch!' but it's true that Beyonce is steadily clawing her way up my own list of favourite female artistes ever. Maybe not the top 5 just yet but her manicured nails are certainly making their way into my top 10. To coincide with the release of B'day(which I am SO going to buy), B girl has released 2 singles, Beautiful Liar ft. Shakira for the pop market and Upgrade U for rhythmic/urban. Now I haven't heard Beautiful Liar but I've been raving about Upgrade U since I heard it a month ago. It's probably my favourite song from B'day so far - and bear in mind that I LOVED 'to the left, to the left', 'RING THE ALARM' and 'Deja Vu'.

And so Ladies and Gentlemen...and flamboyant Gentelmen, I present you with the music video for Upgrade U. Enjoy!!!

Beyonce
Uploaded by britneyfan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home