Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sinful Delights

Desert at NYDC. Delectable brownies, cheesecake, cream, ice-cream and chocolate syrup. The joys of being skinny. One can just consume prodigious amounts of food and feel guiltless. Same thing can't be said for Meng and Zuch. Speaking of those two, God bless them. Don't know what I'd do without their company these days. It's hard to believe what life was like before we started to hang out. Throw in Jireh and you pretty much have the group that keeps me sane during those dreary weekends. The old gang is so busy with girlfriends and boyfriends and...computer games to really spend much time with. Lena's an exception =). I'm sure after NS is over and we're back to studying, we'll see each other more often but right now it is somewhat frustrating to be unable to see them for weeks on end.

Double degree @ SMU or Law? The question vexes me to no end. I'd much prefer the SMU campus to the OLD SMU campus in Bukit Timah (where Law will be shifting to soon). Now I know that should never be a valid reason but I am a shallow person. Ever the optimist, I prefer analysing the drawbacks of either route. Math versus dry, dry text. Both sound painful. I don't know what to do-oo.

I miss having someone to kiss. Not just anyone, mind. That special someone. That toxic kiss. Still magical. Outside the toilet at Happy. Behind the dance floor to the strains of Toxic. That quickie (that turned out to be a longie) opposite the bus stop at Park Mall. I miss the kisses not the kissers. Haha. One day Simon, one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home