Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Oops!...I Did It Again

How apt. Just one month after the last one. Or slightly over a month. On to the next dish then. But really, this isn't how I want to be living my life. I suppose I haven't found the right one. Will I ever? Who knows. And I suppose that as much as I detest being single and lonely, part of me does revel in what I'd like to call the thrill of the hunt. It can be fun. That fluttering feeling in your stomach, the endless waiting for just one message or a call, the dropping of hints and flirting, hoping against hope that he feels the same. So Simon, the next time you're lonely and feel unloved, don't you dare bitch or whine or complain, because you had your chance to be with someone, or should I say chances to be with people. And you know what? It didn't feel all that great in the end. Love is overrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home