Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Out of Words

Could it be that I have nothing left to say? Its the only explanation I can muster to defend my long absence from this blog. I used to pour my heart and soul onto this - just look back a few years - but lately, well, the emotions and feelings are there but I can't be bothered to write them all down. Maybe I'm just lazy, I dunno.

Traveling has been amazing, but other than that exchange has been blah. WISH I HAD GONE TO EUROPE URGH. But anyway, I was just thinking about how I'd love to work for a law firm in London/New York, where the clients are huge and the work is exciting and cutting edge, but that means taking myself away from Singapore and away from you, and I don't want to do that any more than I already have. I mean, I can survive without you but I just don't want to. It makes me sad to think we'll grow distant, yet I can't promise that we won't. Especially if I'm living overseas in the future. So I guess the solution to that is to stay in Singapore, and hopefully you'll be there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home