Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, October 19, 2009

For the past, I don't know, one and a half hours(?), I was working downstairs in the living room on my mini laptop. Deprived of privacy (Keith and I were sitting at the dining table which has plenty of space for lappys and books and sheets of paper), and an internet connection (because my mini laptop can't remember the wifi password and I can't be bothered to retrieve it), I found myself more productive than I've been in SUCH A LONG TIME. I was able to complete what I would ordinarily (i.e. in the privacy of my own room and with an internet connection) take double the time (or more!) to do. What does that say?

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM , Blogger Inna said...

U're concentrated.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home