Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Gee...

Over the past month, I've been amusing myself with the e-mail function on my phone, which was capable of receiving messages even when I was not connected to the internet. Turns out, it was being pushed via WAP, which presented itself in an additional $60 in my latest phone bill. Which I am not paying, but of course elicited a lot of noise from the mother.

Law Camp ended last night and we headed to O Bar where I managed to chat to a few more freshies, most of whom did not even know I was their councillor. Apart from the fact that I was either helping out/at home/doing my own stuff outside, I suspect it has something to do with my inherently unfriendly face, which I was comparing with one of the said freshies. She told me she had a naturally unfriendly face, and I was like, 'you wanna see mine?', and it was agreed that I won.

Not something to be proud of winning.

Friendliness to strangers is not my thing, but I surprise myself most times when I make the effort, and then I get afraid that I will screw it up so I stop talking to them after a while. I am so fucked up.

My brother is 30 this year and is already developing a chunk of fat around his stomach, which motives me to work hard at the gym to avoid the same fate. So that's the routine then. Orientation, gym, the odd dinner with a friend or a group of friends I haven't seen in a while... surely there's supposed to be more to the holidays than this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home